Michelin® CargoXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
- Ultra Low Soil Compaction: The CargoXbib® carries high loads at lower pressures. With its large contact patch and rounded shoulders, the tire offers maximum flotation, minimizing rutting and soil damage.
- Exceptionally Low Rolling Resistance: The exceptionally low rolling resistance greatly reduces the tractive force required to pull trailers equipped with CargoXbib® (40% less compared to bias-ply), resulting in increased productivity and fuel savings.
- Impressive Load Carrying Capacity at High Speed: Radial casing and reinforced construction give extraordinary load capacity at speeds up to 40 mph (65 km/h).
- Exceptional Stability and Comfort: The CargoXbib® with its tread blocks helps improve the stability of equipment in the raised position. The tread blocks also contribute to excellent handling on sidehill slopes by providing an effective support base. Radial casing technology and low pressures provide a soft smooth ride.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Michelin® Agribib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Multibib™ Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® MegaXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Axiobib™ Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Agribib® Row Crop Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XM47 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XMCL Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XM47™High Speed Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® MachXbib® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XF Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.